Do you like your smooth hair again, it seems that the follicles are not really happy? There are several flat irons that could do more harm to your hair as well. It’s time to learn some basic ways to reduce damage common flat irons could cause your hair.
Using a common and low-quality flat iron on a daily basis can be extremely dangerous for our son. Indeed those who love the braids ultra-smooth and over, they would tame their curly or straight or wavy strands will only opt for this method too often. In special cases this ritual could cause irreversible damage to the follicles, there are several preventive measures to be taken before engaging in recovery. All taken to prevent the formation of disorders such as hair loss or even rupture.
Our hair texture may be hyper-sensitive or more resistant to the effects of extreme heat. However, it seems that the too frequent application of this technique of hair strands of immunity to the decrease in external factors. The best way to protect our hair from damage is to minimize the damage of straightening.
Do It On Dry Hair
- One of the golden rules of flawless hair straightening is to start straightening only if your hair is completely dry.
- Wet hair suffers from the effect of excessive heat and the result might be a great disaster. Instead blow dry your strands thoroughly, than you might consider waiting a few minutes, then start shaping your hair with flat iron.For instyler rotating hot iron black
- Furthermore sleeking your hair when the follicles are tortured with hair stylin product build-up as gel, spray or mousse can also be damaging. Use treatments and shampoos that eliminate all the residues from the hair and ensure the appropriate hair styling.
- Prepare the hair with the help of commodity hair care products. The proper application of shampoo and conditioner will provide your follicles with a protective shield capable of combating all harmful factors.
- This is a step that must precede the [point] Make sure that these products offer the ideal amount of moisture to the follicles to respond effectively to the extreme heat. There are several protection against heat beauty products hair care market. You may consider applying these to the hair, opting for either of the formulas lotion or spray.
- The temperature of the flat iron must exactly match our hair texture. The first thing is always to identify our hair type. Then decide on the perfect qualities.
- This way hairdressers recommend that you use: for fine hair that is somewhat more susceptible max 360 degrees F (180 degrees) temperature, this is also valid for damaged hair, while for thicker strands and loops F 380 – 410 degrees (190 -210 degrees C) and finally to normal hair healthy and from 360 to 380 degrees F (180-190 degrees C). Keep these numbers in mind when you decide to do your hair at once both a high and low grade iron flat.
Form of flat iron
Health also has a crucial role in the recovery of your son. In addition to temperature and texture must be ceramic or tourmaline, it is important to know the correct width of the device to avoid damage. The rule is to choose a flat iron broader common 1 to 1.5 inches so your braids go beyond the shoulders. On the other hand, these short sport cultures may choose those of normal size. These are important factors, since the application of a flat iron inappropriately could cause breakage.
Go into sections
One last tip that could be to increase the efficiency of the flat iron and also to protect the son against the damage, proceed in sections. Separate locks in several parts and cover all the head position from one side to the other with great care and precision. It is useless to take more of a lock of hair and then straighten during the hours you can work faster and easier little by little.